Collection of Your Personal Information
We and/ or third-party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- when you register as a member of the Website;
- when you access and interact with the Website; or
- from other sources.
Personal information is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your first name and last name, NRIC/ passport or other personal identification number, nationality, postal address, email address, contact number, date of birth and personal content preferences.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage your Account;
- to assess, process and provide products, services and/ or facilities to you;
- to carry out or respond to your requests or queries you may have;
- to payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to us in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
- to our third-party service provider for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
- to monitor and improve the quality and standard of service provided to you;
- develop an online customer profile;
- understand general customer trends and patterns so that we can plan for the ongoing marketing strategies for our products and services;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you;
- to better understand your preferences; and
- for security, administrative and legal purposes.
Our third-party service providers are organizations that include those may assist us with market research or surveys, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory or technology services. Those third parties may be required to handle your personal information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of a person or where it is necessary to the public interest.
Securing Your Personal Information
We have in place up-to-date, reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security measure to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities. We and our third-party service providers take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of your personal information.
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online.
Links to Other Sites